Monday, November 21, 2011

Holiday Edition, Vol. 2

I had a monster test this morning and I think I did ok. I'm leaving it at that.  But you need to know my headspace, y'all.  I'm checkin' out, yet at the same time, I'm making plans on how I'm going to work studying into my week of vacation that's about to happen. I am yet again thinking up a new study strategy.  This time I'm going to just re-write everything.  Some folks that have survived this class have suggested it, so I'm going to try it.  God bless.

Had a great weekend with Baby sister.  It was a short visit, but I get her one more night when she passes back through on her way back to the dirty south.  I have started the cleaning process, the family is helping (mostly) but more needs to be done. Sadly, I am officially adding washing the dogs to the list.  Its cold out, so we'll have to do it in my bathtub with the sprayer. This task will also result in my having to re-clean the bathroom afterward. Cheers.

I went to the store Saturday and only got random crap.  But hey, I did get the sausage I need for the stuffing!  So that's something.  The Fockers will make their regular trip to the market upon their arrival and will get everything else for dinner on Thursday.  I'm brining the turkey....maybe.  Probably.  With wine and other accoutrements. Maybe.

Baby sister and I are scheming to take on the moniker of Christmas Queens and basically just take over the holiday stuff when we are home for the holidays. I mean, seriously, we're going to own it. I'm talking dusting off the elf costume. I'd promise a picture, but I'd have my fingers crossed behind my back. :)

That's all I've got.  Even more thanksgiving adventures once the in-laws arrive for sure.

Love,
Molly


2 comments:

genderist said...

Wait. Elf costume?
Why have I never heard of this joyful thing?!?

I insist that the elf costume comes out. ANd you've got plenty of time to make la petite bebe a mini elf costume!!!

Molly said...

Listen, I will get you a picture and will try to figure out how to get a cute little one made for the bebe. Maybe some green stretch pants, funny shoes, hat and a little vest?

Post a Comment