Thursday, July 14, 2011

Shameless

Here's the deal: I have a new donate button over there on the right (scroll down a little) that will allow you to donate to the blogcast via paypal. No pressure, but I would appreciate your support. You enter the amount, whatever you want to give.

Here's what you get:
1. $5 - Recession donation = on air thank you + my undying love.
2. $10 - Call in guest spot + my undying love
3. $20 - A bag of my homemade granola + my undying love
4. $30 - Ad spot for your good or service + my undying love
5. $50 - Write and perform a song about you! + my undying love
6. $100 - Allof the above + my undying love
7. $500 - Hahahahahaha......What ever the fuck you want + my undying love.

The CafePress shop is still open and linked over there on the right. This is the last post of this kind.

Love,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment