Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Gym Rat

I used to give my SIL a hard time about going to the gym for hours at a time, but I'm starting to get sucked in myself. Now, I should clarify that I don't spend hours at a time there (because I fucking hate going there), but I'm starting to get that thing where I have to go every single day and if I don't I'm thinking of what I can do at home that will count as some form of exercise. I'll do lunges while I'm walking down a hall way or leg lifts and bicycle legs while playing with Bebe. Crazy? Just scratching the pretend surface.

I'm off to listen to a Podcuddle...because that's what one does when one wants to feel better about things. It always works. It was also the podcast that made me thing "hell, if these guys can get away with this for an entire hour (sometimes more) I can totally do this podcast thing." And I don't mean that ugly. I love those guys.

Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment