Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Manic Week is Happening....

I've been working out every day (along with other activities) and that seems to be helping me with the madness. I will say that my workouts are laiden with rage. It was slightly anticlimactic yesterday raging at the gym mid morning, when everyone at the gym seems to have an average age of about 70 years. Obviously I was feeling pretty strong.

We only have about 2 weeks left until our trek to NC for a family vacation. It'll be nice to get away and even nice to return. But then starts the countdown clock to school starting back up and I couldn't be less excited about it. Seriously. I'm madly in love with the free time to think and do and be. I'm scarred and depressed so I'm going to change the subject now.

Excited about another show. I'm learning as I go and am having fun just writing, writing, writing all week long. I'm just now realizing what good exercise it is to write out my schtick long form. I now need to figure out how to write a joke....I'll get there.

I need to go run around, all this sitting is making me insane...er.

No comments:

Post a Comment