Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday by Numerous Numbers

1. I took a walk today for the sake of taking a walk and seeing some nice people.
2. Worked out today, thank goodness.
3. I have to write a 5 paragraph paper tonight and I couldn't be more excited about it.
4. Dinner tonight is chicken legs and squash, so there's that.
5. Potter will make you cry.
6. I hope to be in bed at a decent hour...and actually be tired at that point and not cranked on the magic juice of my brain.
7. I could use a good belly laugh
8. My life is completely about distracting/protecting myself from my brain.
9. I could use a positive surprise
10. I'm doing stupid things this week already. I need to shut it down.

Keep it together, Molly.

1 comment:

genderist said...

Breathe, Red. You can fart five paragraphs.

Post a Comment