Thursday, June 30, 2011

Things I Have Zero Interest In Today.

1. A presedential election and the prospect of having to endure unwieldy campaign spending at a time when people need politicians to come up with solutions and set the bar on cutting extravagance...let alone the endless campaign commercials that are sure to start this summer. The T.V. might just go off for a few years.

2. Any and all sexy picture scandals by politicians. I do not care what people do in their spare time, even if it is in the congressional gym locker room. This is a waste of taxpayer time and money and takes attention away from important issues. Their infidelity and narcisism is their business. I blame the commercial media, but not Rachel Maddow.

3. People who don't read and are not aware of what is going on in the world. Here's a blog that can cure that: The Goat Rope

4. The 3+ weeks left until my vacation starts....but I'll live.

Love,
Molly

2 comments:

genderist said...

Speaking of sexy pictures from the past - I went through some of my old albums last night. You should be very glad that I don't have a scanner that works right now...

Molly said...

Hooray for no scanner!

Post a Comment