Thursday, April 21, 2011

Antsy Pantsy

This week has about killed me stress/studying wise. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can....or whatever.

I need:
1. A hair cut...
2. Some social interaction
3. A hug from my baby (but I'll get one of those tonight)
4. A night were I'm not doing homework until I'm falling asleep on my notes.
5. My paper to be finished.
6. To keep fighting the Great Carbohydrate Battle of 2011
7. Hot bath
8. To finish the first episode of Game of Thrones
9. To paint my fingernails now that clinicals are over for the semester
10. To figure out a Passover supper for the weekend
11. To get a game plan together for the summer work-wise
12. Pay some bills
13. Ask the roller derby team if I can some out to help with practices and bouts this summer
14. Make a lunch date
15. Drink one of the Red Stripe Lights being neglected in the fridge...so sad

That's all I have. I'm tard now.

No comments:

Post a Comment