Friday, February 25, 2011

Almost there...again

Hi,

I've started about 5 blog posts in the last two weeks but never seem to get them posted before they are massively out of date. Oh well. The countdown is officially on for when I get to leave town with the fam for a few days, off to visit the Fockers in what Art Bell would coin "The Great American Southwest". Its basically the Focker Spa and Resort Utah. I'm stoked. The boy and I are staying at the Tropicana for one night solo, which was recently renovated. The last time we stayed there the room looked like it hadn't been updated since 1988, no exaggeration. Mauve and jungle, rattan, and lots and lots of mirrors. They've switched out the rattan for bamboo (modern rattan), upgraded the colors to brights and mutes and finally, clean lines. The sheets are still 200 count and I really could give two shits less about it. Does that even make sense? I say it alot.

I'm adding a poll over there on your right about which veggies you think we should grow this summer in my and Bebe's kick ass garden. I highly encourage everyone to start their own garden, big or small, as food prices continue to climb. I don't understand how that's just now making the news because its been climbing steeply for a while now.

My punk-ass little sister is in Estonia (aka gallivanting across Europe), so keep her in your prayers and what-nots.

No comments:

Post a Comment