Friday, February 11, 2011

Shrrrrrreeeumps and Dignity

So, I made those New Orlean's BBQ Shrimps this past weekend. They were fair to midland and for that reason have decided not to post the recipe. I have made them before with better results, but that's not a statistic I'm willing to work with. I'll just post my mother-in-law's recipe for Cajun Crawlers...as soon as I find a minute of time to do that in.

Speaking of The Fockers (my in-laws), looks like we are headed out to visit them in March during my Spring Break. For those of you that are new to my blog, a brief geography: The Fockers live in the middle of the dessert, amongst many friendly Mormons (that's not ugly, I love Mormons), in Utah. Where they are= 2 hours outside of Las Vegas, which is also where you have to fly into when visiting. What does this mean? We will fly in to Las Vegas on a Saturday. We (myself, daddy, Bebe, SIL) will spend the night in a cheap hotel room and the Fockers will arrive the next day with two cars. They will use one to return to Utah with Bebe and Sister-in-Law, leaving the remaining car with me and the daddy. We will stay one more night in Vegas all by ourselves! Woo hoo! Then we'll drive out to Utah the following day, Monday. I'm hoping for a brief visit to Valley of Fire, aka Planet Vulcan, on the way there. OOOooooo.

Major Announcement: I'm drinking this
evening! And not tea either, I want the good stuff, the stuff we lock up when my mom comes to visit. I'm thinking light margaritas or some sort of rum drink. I haven't decided....I might even make a special trip to the liquor store on the way home. Magic time begins....after the baby goes down, of course.
Hey, who the hell needs dignity? Not me!

Ghost Adventures (Valentines Day Special, hilarity is sure to ensue), liquor of some kind and homemade popcorn. Awwwwwe's yeah.

Keep calm and carry on,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment