Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sugar, Piss and Everything A'miss

Ok, not really! I'm fairly happy, so its mainly just the sugar part. I had a nice evening...out. I took off after I heard the baby fall asleep. I headed to Gabe's to see if they had some cheap fish nets, but alas they did not. But I did find some really cool knee highs. One pair with multi-colord hearts, another with stripes. I got a pair for the SIL too. They will be perfect for derby. Ahhhhhhh Derby, how I yearn for thee. I'm also nervous for thee. I went out on Monday morning to practice up the street at the tennis courts and busted my butt plenty. I also messed up my shoulder pretty bad, but that's about healed up. Funny...i might have to keep a running tab of injuries. Also, on the way back from the tennis courts the roads are mostly down hill, especially the street that leads to my culdisac. I was going super fast coming down the hill. I was moving so fast that I was afraid to try to drag my foot to slow down for fear that I'd lose my balance and fall down and break something, or run into a car, or scrape all off the skin on my face. I had to pass my street until I could slow down enough to turn around, go back up the hill a little and turn onto my street....which is also down hill but not so scary.

The weekend is almost here and can't get here soon enough. I have a few dates set up for dinner and roller skating. The rest of the time I'm spending with that baby because really, she's the best thing I've ever, ever, ever done.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment