Thursday, August 26, 2010

Things I Like...Until I Change My Mind


1. T-shirts that have this on them (look left)
2. Video's of cute babies doing cute things
3. Unexpected cool weather at the end of August
4. The ability to listen to stand-up comedy all day
5. Podcasts (free ones)
6. Horror blogger Final Girl, because she's effing funny
7. Counting repeatedly to 5 with my kid in the car this morning.
8. My fancy new derby roller states that the SIL and I just ordered. Its gettin' real, y'all!
9. Kind, genuine heath care professionals working towards the greater good and not their own glory.
10. I started a new blog, but I'm not going to share it with you. I will say that its getting way more traffic than this one ever will and that you get a warning before getting to it.
11. Kentucky Ale
12. Twitter...because I get it now.
13. The interwebs...because the interwebs are awesome.

2 comments:

genderist said...

So do you have this shirt?

Molly said...

I do not! And that makes me sad.

Post a Comment