Monday, August 16, 2010

Fridayed. Derbied. Sundayed. Mondayed.

SIL and I went to a derby bout on Saturday night and it was awesome. Tubular to the max. Those girls were bad to the bone...most of them anywho. Can't wait to have a booty that I won't mind showing off in fishnets and hot pants.

Overall it was a full weekend. I had a date night out with Daddy on Friday. We went to dinner and then to the drive-in. Saturday was fun with baby, to the park, grocery shopping, then the bout that evening with SIL. Sunday was another baby day with a dog washing, floor scrubbing, a trip to the library and True Blood watching. It was a really full weekend. SIL and I are bonding, which is good. She and her brother are still getting used to being around one another...you know, its different as adults.

I'm starting to feel the need to run off a little, either just me and baby or just me. Maybe I'll do that a little this week or next. Its just easier than to constantly be explaining how to deal with the baby....or just to deal with the baby...or anyone else. Its also way less distracting This exercise is showing me the importance of giving myself a little away/me time.

Big shout out to Jon-boy on the first week (mostly) in his new job! Special thoughts requested for my friends Genderist and Shawn, as both have close family members who are ill.

Eventually to the love letter....Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment