Monday, June 21, 2010

Its Monday Again, Y'all

Had another great weekend at home with Petit Bebe and Daddy (my husband). Made the shrimp recipe on Saturday night and it was a total rockin' success. I also made the Cheese Grits, also a rockin' success, also super-rich-overkill galore. Next time I make something like that shrimp recipe, I'll just get a baguette for dipping. It was seriously like heaven.

I'm now moving on to something not laden with butter and cholesterol. Vegan cookies! My M-I-L made these and left me some in the fridge when the in laws were here for a visit a few weeks ago and they were surprisingly not bad. The only change I made to the recipe was that I added chocolate chips and coconut.

Easy, non-complicated, not horrible for you vegan cookies!
- This one's dedicated to The4thDoctor!

In other news, its been a weird ass Monday. I'm chalking it up to it being Monday.

Here's to a less weird tomorrow! Don't forget to watch the Real Housewives of New Jersey tonight on Bravo.

No comments:

Post a Comment