Friday, June 18, 2010

TGIF and Father's Day

Happy Friday.

This weekend is Father's Day. Daddy has already received his gift, an awesome bike, so bebe and I will work on his card Saturday. Should make for a fun post-breakfast activity. Daddy has also submitted a request for dinner. He wants some New Orleans BBQ craw fish or shrimp (depending on whats available, my bet would be shrimp from Thailand). I'm feeling some cheese grits and salad on the side. Mmmm mmmm boy, that's gonna be fine. And fun. And messy eatin'. Hey, if you don't have a pesky allergy to shellfish, how about you celebrate too? Here are the recipes I'll be using.
*Please note the use of "BBQ" should not indicate the use of a grill or some thick, molasses and vinegar based sauce. Its much more fabulous than that...you might want to stock up on some butter. My girl Paula would be oh so proud.

Serve it up with some nice Abita and have a great weekend!
Molly

2 comments:

Mady Mack said...

You bought dad a bike? Fuck you. lol

Molly said...

When I say Daddy here, I'm always referring to your brother in law, Dumb-Dumb.

Post a Comment