Friday, June 25, 2010

A Real Nice Time

Just had lunch with some friends and we had a real nice time, y'all.

Petite Bebe was sicko yesterday. Fevered off and on throughout the day. She had a great night of sleep though and she was about 85-90% back in action this morning. I made the executive decision to send her to daycare. I hope that doesn't make me a bad mom. But to be fair, they haven't called me today, so things must be going well. I handed her milk to her and then I asked her flat out: "do you want to go to day care today and play with your buddies?" She stopped drinking long enough to respond very seriously "yeah". So there you have it. Not a horrible mother. Except that when I dropped her off at day care, she totally threw a fit because I had to take the car keys away and explain to the girl about how she had to give her some tylenol before she goes down for a nap, and fill out a medication form (all which should have happened much faster than it did, which prolonged the crying). *sigh. I was able to hide in the hall while I explained when/how much to give, and filled out the form so she could calm down and stop crying for me.

Anywho, hopefully this will be a peaceful weekend full of fun and giggles and baby pool fun.

Perhaps later with a fun recipe, fun list, or love letter.

Peace in the Middle East,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment