Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Movin' On and Movin' Up

I had a blast last week with my mom and sister. And hey, life wouldn't be fun with out a little Mom-Sister drama. But they worked through it and off we went for a wonderful visit. The weekend was nice and quiet. We busted out the baby pool, or "bubble" as baby likes to call it, and had a big old time. I bet we'll be in the bubble most of next weekend too.

I get another long weekend this weekend for Memorial day. We're going on a day trip to Cincinnati for some Trader Joe's goodies. Might even splurge and go to Cheesecake Factory for lunch. Thats always soooooo good. The down side of that is that they take forever to get your food to you, so we'll probably end up at something more baby friendly.

Here's to you having a nice long, fabulous weekend.
Cheers,
Molly

1 comment:

genderist said...

Just want to say that my favorite CF cheesecake is the one that's chocolate and macadamia nuts and mostly cheesecake and coconut!! It's like a mounds bar. Delish!!!

I hope you can eat some. :)

Post a Comment