Thursday, April 22, 2010

Springing Upward

I keep waiting on something bad to happen....nothing so far this week. We signed all the paperwork for our car loan at the on campus branch of our bank. Easy cheesy.

Next will be to finish some of the yard work I started the night before last. Then I'm going to sand and paint my china hutch. Then some hardcore cleaning. Like taking up the rug in the living room and scrubbing the floors on hands and knees, wiping down all the baseboards and dusting the ceilings type of cleaning. Its a process that my husband knows nothing about as his parents spoiled him as a child. I wouldn't trust him to any of that work, so I'll be doing that myself. Nothing like a good house cleaning to cleanse your spirit.

Here's the new car. Is it just me or are you seeing these things everywhere? We see them now like every 100 cars or so.

Yes, its this color too. We'll never be able to slide by the cops now. But it is really fun to drive.

So, I'm going to attempt to attend another roller derby practice this weekend as the last time I tried it was a bust. They were apparently out of town at a bout but no body told me! Thats ok though, it ended up being a fun outing with Kim and Shawn. Good times.

Petit Bebe has had yet another day-care contracted illness: Fifth Disease. Its a virus. It resulted in a fever and a few long nights and is ending with little spots on her trunk. Its like a rash but its about all gone now. Poor kid. I'm ready for her to start feeling and acting normal.

We're going to make it after alllllll.

1 comment:

genderist said...

I love it!! I've not seen a red one.

Very appropriate color choice. :)

Post a Comment