Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I give.

The truth of the matter is that I really have no idea what is going to happen in the next 3 months, outside of my sister and in-laws coming to visit, followed by a trip to the beach. I'm stoked about all three of those items. But I am not excited about the unknown....today...I could be totally ok with it tomorrow. Daddy is really motivated to search for a job, so he's looking in the local area. Hopefully something will come up that will be a good fit for him and will bring him some joy and contentment (and enough money for us to live on while I go to school). After all these years of grad school and career misery, he deserves some joy and contentment. I've decided to apply everywhere for school and to apply for every scholarship I think I might qualify for. Because why the hell not? We'll see what happens. Thats the story of my life: We'll see what happens or if we change our minds or if something that happens to predetermine our destiny or if we just plain flake out. Whatevs, I give.

1 comment:

genderist said...

My fingers are crossed for the most perfect job to fall into his lap... and the best of sweet scholarships to fall into yours!

Post a Comment