Monday, February 1, 2010

Lets get this party started.

Its officially official, I'm registered for the SRNA (State Registered Nurse Aid) training class. Its going to be really hard (my schedule) but we are dedicated to making it work so we can push on to the next level=Nursing School.

The class takes place Monday, Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 5-9PM for a period of one month. I'll also have two full clinical days, each taking place on Saturdays. How this translates in my head is how little I'll get to see the baby on those days, which will only be in the AM. Luckily I'll get to see hubby in the PM for a little while. I also find myself thinking about how long I'll be on campus those days (13 hours) and its going to make for some long ass days. But I just remind myself that it is only a month and we'll get through it just fine.

I am in charge of my own destiny, at least this part of it.

1 comment:

genderist said...

You're going to own it, Jane.
Own It.

Post a Comment