Monday, September 14, 2009

Heaven.

It’s really hard to believe that it’s mid September already and that fall is upon us. The mornings and evenings are cool. Before long I’ll need to start bundling Petit Bebe up for our evening stroll.

Please bear in mind, I realize how ridiculous this is about to be: This is the time of year that I start fantasizing about how lovely and cozy it would be to live on a little farm. Canning and storing the goodies grown all summer in the garden. Milking the cows and goats for milk and cheese making. Gathering up fresh eggs. All the while Petit Bebe is papoosed to my back giggling at all of the fun we are having together. Snuggling up in front of the fire place with my man, a book and a blanket. I think it would be the most blissful existence. Its my idea of heaven.

And then I snap out of it and realize that I don’t think I could live that far outside of town. I’d miss things. I’d miss people…I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment