Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Napalm

I'd be pissed right now but I have a beer in me. When we got home this evening, we quickly realized that we were unsuccessful in our bug extermination. How fucking annoying is that?
Let me tell you how annoying: Back at the mother fucking Red Roof Inn annoying. Luckily, baby is clean, full and sound asleep in the pack and play. She's not really been phased by this whole deal and I have to credit Derek and myself for keeping our cool most of the time.

Derek is back at the house setting off bombs right now. This time we are going hard core by placing 1-2 in each room and letting them work over night. I'll be at the house all day tomorrow doing the toxic clean up. Its going to suck. I also need to find someone to come and take care of the yard: cut the grass, trim everything up really good and then I'll treat it with chemicals to kill the remaining little mother fuckers. Welcome to my hell, I'm embracing it.

Back to paranoia, Family Guy and Pumpkin (spiced) beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment