Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Cold, Wet, Inspired

This rain and misery in central Kentucky has inspired  in me a renewed desire to get off my bootay and do a few podcasts.  I've written more than one show and half of another.  I'm excited about it.  Sadly, I've had to drop Libsyn. Although it brings me many of my favorite podcasts, for the novice like myself it is very difficult to use and costs the monies. I'm going to try PodOmatic and see how that works.  If it is also too hard, I'm bailing and going back to my free account over at Blog Talk Radio.  Because to heck with all that, I just wanna have some fun again, y'all.  
Can you tell I'm trying not to use curse words? Because I am.  No cursing is warranted here. 

I cleaned out my CafePress shop because there was a bunch of illegal stuff in there.  Like logos that don't belong to me.  But I do have $2 to my credit.  Thanks Kim!

Its time to hit the skids. 

Love,
Molly

1 comment:

genderist said...

That's some fabulous not-cussing!

Post a Comment