Friday, June 3, 2011

What a weird week, eh?

After being off on Monday, I was thrown as far as what day it was for the rest of the week. Oh well, we made it to Friday. I'm happy about it. I even worked out this morning.

I have spent much of my energy this week looking for one of those molded plastic swimming pools with a slide for Petite Bebe to enjoy this summer. I'm going to call a few places at lunch time and if I find one, she and I will go get it tonight on the way home. Then we can just play play play all weekend in the pool. If I can't get one I'll have to get one of those blow up ones with the slide or a slip n slide. When I was a kid our neighbor across the road made a home made one with an old plastic tarp and a garden hose. It was on a hill (because everything is on a hill in WV) and it was awesome. Good old days.

Here's to a great weekend,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment