Friday, June 17, 2011

Random Friday Interlude...sorry

Y'all, I'm gettin' pumped for tomorrow nights' show. I'm celebrating Friday by listening to Just One of the Guys online and I forgot what a boatload of awkward it was. I love it. Last night I started watching Modern Girls and its so funny how ridiculous it was. I mean, really 80's? Were you really that cheezy (yes, with a Z)? Yes you were. Its amazing how all those feelings of "I wish I could dress like that/be that age/was pretty/could go out to clubs/had those cool bracelets/could wear sexy dresses and high heels like that" I had when I watched it at age 7 came rolling back in. And yes, both of those movies star Clayton Rohner...a guy none of you have heard of but have seen in something, I guarantee it. Warning: those eyes will destroy you (in a good way).

Just go do it. If anything, it'll make you laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment