Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Headed Up Yonder Hills Again, Y'all

I'm headed back home, most likely, tomorrow night after work with Petite Bebe in tow. But in order for that to happen, many chores need to take place this evening. We're talking cleaning out the car, laundry and some quick packing. It very ambitious....we'll see how I'm feeling about it this evening. Sadly, no time or money to make a massive batch of chex mix.

We are headed home to attend the annual family reunion on my paternal grandmother's side of the family. A good WV Irish lot. I haven't seen many of them since my wedding, and most of them before that. I'm excited to see Bebe play with all the other little great grand-babies. Should be a big time. Baby Sister will be there, so that will help me immensely. Daddy's staying home again. Lets just say...this is the last time that will fly. But if he doesn't really wanna go and I'm aware of that, I don't want him to come and be unhappy and bored. So, there you have it.

My online class begins officially tomorrow. I'm going to get started watching my videos today so I can get ahead a bit before I leave town. I'll still have homework to do tomorrow and Friday but I'm good with it. It is what it is. And that, my friends is: Intro to Statistical Reasoning. Cheers.

Stay tuned for the details on Saturday nights show in just a few moments. Have a kick-ass weekend. Hey, go make some chex mix and then call in to the show! I'm a freakin' genius.

Rokken with Dokken,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment