Friday, May 6, 2011

Drunk Post

I got her done today. I think I'll pass just fine. I don't care what anyone says, last minute cramming is very effective. I'm drunk right now so I hope that this post makes sense. Oh well, its just closure any who.

I survived my first semester of nursing school only partially scathed. Is it really this bad at all nursing schools/colleges of nursing? One of my classmates is seriously working toward transferring to another school, but won't it be just like this one? Are nurses really meant to organize the education of people who have very little clue about healthcare? Who the hell else would do it? Isnt' there a format that all programs could buy into that is also adult-student-friendly? That doesn't make us all want to die from stress? Maybe that is my purpose in life...to help figure all that out. Who the eff knows? All I know at 10:46PM on a Friday in May, the Friday before Derby BTW, is that I'm alive and ready to just enjoy life for a few weeks. The end of a semester has never been so meaningful. Now I know why my friend Genderist attended her graduation in her sneakers and jeans. Lets get this biznitch done, shall we?

Happy Derby Day, Ya'll! I'm sure this blog would be more interesting if I was into any of that shiz, but I'm totally not.

Love,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment