Thursday, November 18, 2010

Use the Force, Molly.

Lots of tough stuff dealt with this week, still working. My husband and I are working on bridging gaps created by time, stress, child-rearing and stress. Did I mention stress? All I know is that having a healthy and long lasting relationship is hard work, but well worth it. Otherwise, everyone would get divorced at least once.

All of this stress seems to have brought the thought of religion into the foray again. I still am 100 percent positive that god doesn't exist. However, I still feel a spiritual pull in some ways. I don't believe in the nothing, there's something out there in the great beyond, the "Force" or whatever.

The status of the world is starting to make me really sad. Politics, politicians, the economy (not just here, but also abroad). Makes me want to move elsewhere, know what I mean? And I totally would if the immigration process wasn't so grueling.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment