Friday, May 28, 2010

Love Luvs

This morning on the way in, I splurged and got a piping hot coffee from Starschmucks. As I was getting out of my car I grabbed the cup, but sadly only caught the lid and ended up pouring about a third of it onto my car seat. Luckily I didn’t get it on my white shirt too. I immediately realized that I had cleaned out the car the previous evening and didn’t think I had anything absorbent to clean up the coffee with. But then I remembered I had a stash of diapers and wipes in the pocket on the back of the driver’s side seat. Oh yeah. I soaked up the coffee with a diaper and then cleaned up the rest with a few wipes. It worked really well. I am a genius. And a big thanks to Luvs diapers for their comfort and excellent absorption!

Disclosure: I want to express that I really do know how lucky I am and that my problems pale in comparison to those I witness every day in the cancer center. But that doesn’t diminish the fact that my problems are real and relative to me and my family. Although I might have expressed anger towards some, I wish them no ill will. It was good just to vent a bit yesterday. That is all.

1 comment:

AlisonatLuvs said...

Molly, my name is Alison and I work at Luvs. I am also a KY girl, and stumbled on this post. Glad our diaps did the trick even if it wasn't in the conventional way :)AlisonatLuvs

Post a Comment