Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Random Thoughts: November Edition!

“No Betty, no! Don’t do it!” Betty Draper kicks Don to the curb on Mad Men for sleaze-ball politician Joe Francis.

“Well, isn’t that just great. Oh well, I’ll just do it” Seeing that my husband didn’t finish his half of the dishes last night.

“Please don’t gag.” Upon giving Petit Bebe her first dried cranberry. She loved it…them.


"Wow, just like that.” Realizing how easily Lilly’s mood improved with a few sips of milk and some graham crackers.

“Pull it together, Jane.” Standing in the kitchen on Sunday morning, cooking pancakes, listening to Bing Crosby sing Faith of our Fathers and crying my eyes out. I was thinking of my grandpa, who won’t be with us this year at Christmas.


“Yep, you should be in bed.” Seeing a zombie kid in the actual shopping basket of the cart at Walmart last night around 9:30PM. He was sitting up on his knees just staring out. It was weird.

“Well, try being told constantly that you look like Bing Crosby.” Overheard last night at Target. Yes, I was at Target and Walmart last night trying to find a stupid, stupid backpack for this trip.

“Typical.” My thoughts after I slammed the right side of my body into a heavy glass door while walking a candidate to his next interview this morning.

"Just get it and move on with your life." Me, over and over in my head last night, agonizing over choosing a decent backpack for our long journey west. More on this soon.

"Booooooo" to Blogger a few minutes ago not loading my post and (Not Responding).

No comments:

Post a Comment