Friday, April 3, 2009

Yesterday was Bad, Today is Better

Even with the sunshine and almost 80 degree weather, I was walking with a cloud and rain pouring down on me all day. I lost it when I got home, cried like a baby. It was cathardic. Sometimes depression hits me like a ton of bricks, mentally and physically. I'm home today. And even though the actual weather has turned cold and rainy, my personal clouds are starting to lift. This semester has almost run me into the ground, but I think I'll survive. I'm just glad its almost over. I'll be so relieved. So relieved. So relieved.

Here's hoping you have a wonderful Friday,
Molly

1 comment:

genderist said...

Aren't the weekends wonderful?? I hope you're refilling your tank and soothing your soul.

Sending all kinds of good vibes your way-

Post a Comment