Monday, April 6, 2009

A Monday Like Any Other

Today started with me getting enough coffee to get through a grueling morning of Chemistry class in which my professor gave us a 10 minute lecture on how we ("we" being my 19-20 year old class mates) shouldn't come into class whining about the homework.  She also went on a tyrade on how we should have known this was an "accelerated" class and that it would be hard.  It was a major waste of time and uneffective at that.  Get. Over. Yourself.  First of all, its my first chemistry class. Ever.  Second of all, we missed a whole week of class due to snow days and 2 hour delays.  There's only so much you can do to make up for that lost time.  So suck it.  

Also, I forgot my wallet (still in the diaper bag from this weekend) and my cell phone (kitchen counter) so I'm right on top of things today!  I would whine, but it does me no good and I'm trying really hard to hang on today.  I'm not fully recouperated from last week.  I realized that this morning on the freezing cold walk back from class...attempting not to cry.  I made it.  I'm crashing now, time for more caffeine.  

Baby steps, 
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment