Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Snuggle-Tears


Last night, during bath time with Bebe, she stopped playing and completely broke down in tears.  When I asked her why, she said it was because she missed her friends.  She named them, the two boys, and just cried and cried.  I pulled her out of the tub and wrapped her in her giant towel and tried to explain that she would see them first thing in the morning when we went to school.  She was fine after a while.  I know it was because she was really tired, she was plum-tard all evening.  Although we always have some snuggle time when she gets out of the tub, I had an excuse to hold and rock her for an extended time.  During snuggle-tears time, she said that it "broke my heart".  Of course, I had explained heartbreak earlier that evening, but its funny how quickly she picked it up. This is written weirdly, in short it was ridiculous and cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment