Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Molly-Molly-MIA

What can I say?  I've been busy. 

I started school last week and things have been rockin' and rollin' ever since.  Classes are great, I start clinical tomorrow, I'm overall a happy girl.  We actually have time to do the studying we need to do this semester and not be bogged down by busy work that isn't meaningful or helpful in any way.

I had a few weird dreams this week, probably mostly caused by the constant stream of energy and thought I've had about all things random.  I've been biking from the far-away student lot to campus so I get this morning rev-up that I'm not used to.  But it gets me cranked and I stay that way all day.  After two days of that, I crashed hard last night.  Days like that also produce dreams.  That brain, always processing those things we try to shove out during the day, while we try to get some sleep.  Wish I could say more about that, but it wouldn't be prudent.  Just a dream, after all.  Those are like secret journal entries, right?     

The garden we started in July is producing some lovely takings.  We had some beans, we have some small green tomatoes starting.  Might fry a few of those up this weekend.  Friday night is date night, so we're headed to see a band that I really like called Southeast Engine.  Go give them a listen if you aren't familiar. 

Podcast Update: I have my first pre-recorded show still unfinished...but ALMOST finished.  All of my audio editing skills are coming back to me.  I just need to record a closer...its that last piece that I just haven't gotten around to.  I hope to soon.  I won't indicate any sort of deadline, because then I'll just screw that up.  I have a lot on my plate and I'll just say this: I will get there and soon.

More soon.  Over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment