Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Raging With Weed Eater

My grandpa gave me a Weed Eater from his collection when I was home last week. I finally got the gas and gas oil mixed and ready to rock yesterday. Once I got it started I tore through my front and back yards. I think I had it revved up a little to long because when I was done the blood was raging through my veins and I wanted to start a war. But I didn't... I was snarky to my husband a little bit, but it couldn't be helped.

Lets see, what did I do on my day off? Weed Eatered front/back yards, cleaned and swept out the garage, whipped out the Saw's All and electric drill and make a box for my raised garden that I'll be workin' on this week, laundry, CLR'd the deck table, chairs and umbrella (marked improvement, CLR is magic) and then started tearing down the old raised flower beds that sit against the back porch. Then the massive headache took over and after a very long shower, I ended up on the couch for a good hour or two. The headaches are frequent, can't seem to pinpoint the problem. Let the theories roll in!

Speaking of headaches, lets talk liquor! Its the perfect time of year for Bloody Marys. Here are some recipes I'll be working my way through, soon as I get me some more Vodka.
Go try them out. Maybe I'll do one up for the next show...but the headaches. I'm so painfully lame.

Love,
Molly

3 comments:

The 4th Doctor said...

Obsessed with creating collages??? You and the baby are just steps away from the dreaded...scrap booking!!!

Molly said...

Ahhh! No, I tried that. Its too much cutting and pasting for me. And you have to buy all that stuff. Pass!

genderist said...

Way too productive for me, Jane!

Post a Comment