Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010 New Years Resolutions

Its time, once again, to make a list that I won't look at again after I post it. Maybe I should hang this up somewhere so's I'll see it daily.
1. Be more thrifty...or do more with less stuff.
2. Get good at making bread. I'm on my way!
3. Six words: Abs Of Steele, Chariots of Fire
4. Get rid of all the things I've moved three or four times and never once used: Hello Garage Sale!
5. Be more efficient at keeping this house clean, regardless of who does the cleaning.
6. Get back to a few of my favorite hobbies: needle arts (quilting, crochet and needlepoint).
7. Remember to take the reusable bags to the grocery store every week.
8. Finish painting the powder room. Almost done!
9. Get house ready for sale power!
10. Go visit my long distance friends.
11. Paint the darn china hutch.
12. Finish that Baby-Mama website. Because its freakin' awesome.
13. Get creative with the weekly menu for Baby and Mama&Daddy
14. More Mama & Daddy time
15. Go to the beach with the fam!
16. Move to WV.
17. Cut back on the cussing....a little
18. Get into a nursing program!

No comments:

Post a Comment