Friday, April 10, 2009

Finally Friday. Whew.

Its been a really trying week:  I've ridden an emotional rollercoaster (which has finally arrived back at the loading deck).  Class has sucked.  Lilly's teeth are trying really hard to come in...but alas, nothing yet (and yet she's such a happy baby, I'm just so lucky) I tried all new meals for dinner this week...a few worked out, mostly sub-par. But the fish tacos...now, those were good.  Tonight we dine out.  It will be so nice to go somewhere where they make the food for you.  And then I'm going to come home, put the baby to bed and have multiple drinks with my husband.  I'm definately not studying tonight.  Nope, not doing it. Unless I can't sleep.  Then I'll probably do some practice problems.  Blech.  Yeah, thats probably happening.  

I have a test next week, but I'm just not allowing myself to get all worked up about it. I've done that twice now and its not paid off one lick.  I'm pretty sick of my professor and her lectures on how this is a hard class and we need to constantly study (no shit).  I'm pretty sick of my 19-20 year old classmates (constantly talking during class).  Its going to be a little rough when I'm back to school full time, at least in the age difference department.  I know your only as old as you feel...but lately, I'm feeling my age: 29.  Thats an average 9-11 year age difference with the agerage college student.  Anyways, I'm an adult now, the end.  Not dwelling. 

I'm going to throw together a little Passover seder dinner for the two of us.  I just love those dishes and the readings, so much fun to explore a culture different than what you grew up with.  I'm so excited for Lilly to learn and enjoy these traditions.  But she'll know how to make devilled eggs too.

Hope the sun shines for you this weekend, 
Molly    


1 comment:

genderist said...

Who-who's an OWL?

At least the semester will be over before you know it -- but it'll suck until you get there.

And I'm hoping you'll find that once you officially get into your major classes, everybody else will be serious about class, too. That's how it played out for me.

Post a Comment