Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fresh Start, New Blog, Yada-Yada-Yada

With all the recent changes in my life (new baby, new house, a reason for being) I've decided to start a new blog.  Its not really going to be different from the old one, I just want to start fresh somewhere.  When I started the old blog, we were living in St. Louis, MO.  We are now in Kentucky and will be here for about 4 or so more years (at least until I finish Nursing School and the real estate market picks up so we can sell our house), then we'll be off to North Carolina where we will hopefully settle for good.  I'm already excited.  So I'll post to this site for the remainder of our time here in KY, then when we move again I'll be posting at Welcome to North Carolina!  I've already reserved the blog space.  Heh. 

Hope this finds you well on a Tuesday morning.  I need some more sleep.  


1 comment:

genderist said...

My favorite is the "Almost Heaven" picture... I sang it when I saw that just for you!

Post a Comment